Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well, I finally finished my shopping last night.  I also wrapped all my gifts, put them under the tree and I'm feeling pretty accomplished.  I also made a Snickerdoodle cheeseball for my work party today and set up a play date with my mom for Monday.  Working full time I feel like I don't necessarily have a lot of time to do "stuff".  Like...just, stuff?  Well I am super so excited to have 3.5 days off cause I can do "stuff"!  I don't even wanna bum around the house {I know, SURPRISE!}, I wanna clean, hang with Adam, bake, do some crafts, and cuddle Bug.  I am so excited for Christmas, and I am pretty sure I can't wait to tell you all what I got my parents!  I do believe I outdid myself this year! :) 
I am gonna craft my little heart out this weekend so that I can have some fun stuff to show you guys, as well as our followers over at Mindy Mae's Market so that you will all think I am just so awesome!  As some of you know I run a small company with my amazing friend Nikki and with everything we do for it, we never have to time to actually craft...so this weekend - it is my goal to actually do some crafting! {yay!}
I also have a couple of really interesting blog posts ready for next week, topics including: fist fight, babies, diamonds, and of course Adam being...Adam. - Get Excited!

Merry Christmas Everyone, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment