Tuesday, December 27, 2011

His Schedule Sucks

Enough said..

But seriously, do we really need cops on Christmas?  Can't people just contain their criminal activity for a day?  Over the Christmas break I probably saw Adam... 4 hours.  He worked, and worked, and slept, and worked.  While I love my family dearly, it wasn't the same.  We were supposed to have about 3 hours together yesterday, but he got a phone call and had to head to the jail to book a guy from the night before.  Ugh.  Good thing he has tomorrow off, we might actually get to eat dinner together (providing that I make dinner).  Usually I do pretty good with his schedule but during a time that is so family oriented, it made it really hard to not have him around.  I mean how am I supposed to boss him around..if he isn't around?!  I appreciate what he does and I understand that the people in the city need him, but... Come On!
I was however able to spend a lot of time with my family and my handicap mom (she just had surgery).  My dad is redoing their kitchen so he hasn't been able to drive my mom around all day (like she usually does).  So I went over and picked her up, we went to dinner and shopping {fun!}. When I dropped her off, my dad thanked me for babysitting her.    Well, dad, no problem!  My mom is pretty awesome to hang out with.. she's got jokes, and a laugh that will make you laugh even if her jokes don't.  Anyone that knows her, knows she is great.. maybe I'll "blog about that" {that, meaning her}.

No comments:

Post a Comment