Here is a list of things that I feel are very important:
- Coke at McDonalds because it tastes better.
- Tights on Sundays when you just don't have enough time to shave.
- Bathtubs because although your technically sitting in your own filth, it's totally relaxing.
- Popcorn I'd be likely to die without it (in the popper, not the microwave)
- Mountain Dew in cans, because somehow it tastes better
- Victoria Secret sweatpants because they are 10x comfier than any other comfy pants
- Facebook because 1. I wouldn't be able to stalk people and 2. I wouldn't get to listen to people complain
- Tampons..for obvious reasons
- Google, how did we get through life without it?
- Coupons, because I feel like I'm stealing...legally
- Edamame, I love it so much
- Nordstrom, because I feel rich when I'm there (although really, they are sucking me dry)
- G2 Pilot Pens.. my hand just glides... :)
- Saturdays, enough said
- Adam putting toilet paper on the roll the correct way
- Blogger comments, because they make me feel awesome
I think that is my list..for now. I'd love to hear what you all think is important!