Friday, February 3, 2012

Our Humble Abode

Have you ever bought something and loved it.. then over time you wished it was a different style, different color, or maybe you wish you'd bought something different altogether?  Well...Welcome to my Life!  I do it daily.  We bought our house 2 years ago, it's cookie cutter.  Tan carpet, tan tile, tan walls... aka BORING!  And that my friends.. is about to change!  I've postponed decorating, and it's time to get my butt in gear.  I'm really excited to make this place our own.  And to make it super-duper cute so my neighbors can be jealous ;)

These are my first areas of attention:

Imagine this room without a couch, because my sweet husband sold it! And we ordered a new one, but have to wait 8-10 splendid weeks! :)


A new kitchen table is a must!

As you can see, we have lots of work to do!  But.. I can't wait!  And surprisingly, Adam is excited too.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh good luck!! I love home improvement/re decorating...just rearranging if I must :-) Have you ever tried revamping some of the pieces you already own? Have fun!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete